- Electric brakes with anti-lock brakes and ergonomic mechanical brakes
- LED display shows driving speed, Bluetooth connection, power mode and battery level.
- Cruise Control for ease of traveling long distances
- Ambient Light matches the color of ambient light to your personal style and taste.
- Front and rear wheel suspension provides maximum rider comfort.
- LED headlights and taillights are safe to see in low light conditions.
- UL 2272 certified. See the user guide for all certifications.
- Bluetooth connectivity, Bluetooth remote control, and firmware upgrades via the Ninebot App.
- Easy to store, lightweight and easy to fold.
Ninebot ES2 Specifications
|Size (Unfolded)||102 x 43 x 113 cm|
|Size (Folded)||113 x 43 x 40 cm|
|Output||300 Watts (700W max)|
|Range||25 km (16 miles) - 45 km with extra battery|
|Charge Time||3.5 hours|
|Max Climbing Angle||10% - 15 % with extra battery|
|Shock Absorbers||Front & Back|
|Front Brake||Electric (Regenerative)|
|Braking Distance (20 km/h)||3-4 metres|
|Waterproof||IP 54: splash resistant|
|Ambient Light||Yes (via app)|